Dallas, Texas
  Home News Services Community Business Government Visitors Info

Visit Our New Kids Page!


Councilmember Lee Kleinman
City of Dallas

Council District 11

Please do not use this form if you are reporting a hazardous situation.  For reporting hazardous situations, please call 311 when calling from inside the city limits or (214) 670-5111 when calling from outside the city limits. Or you can contact 311 online.

Please complete this form if you wish to leave a message.  Please be as specific as possible when commenting about addresses, times, and situations.  In case we need to contact you, please provide an address, phone number, and/or e-mail address where you can be reached during the work day

Home or Office Address:
E-Mail Address:
Phone Number:
[Back to the City of Dallas Government Page]    [City of Dallas Home]

Horizontal Line
© 2001-2006 City of Dallas, Texas.
Accessibility   |    Credits   |    Privacy Policy   |    City Terminology Guide   |    Contact Us   |    Contact Web Master